The life and ministry of the Society of St. Margaret are, and always have been, dependent upon the support of people who share their time, talents and treasure with us. We invite you to be part of our extended community by supporting our work.
- Makes it possible for us to offer retreats and spiritual companionship for individuals and groups at the Mother House in Duxbury.
- Helps us to ensure that all, regardless of their ability to pay, are able to attend the retreats and programs we offer.
- Helps to provide for the care of the elderly and infirm residents of the Foyer Notre Dame in Port-au-Prince Haiti.
- Enables us to reach out to the lonely and alone, forging friendships with those in our neighborhoods and communities.
- Supports our Sisters in New York and Dorchester as they work with children and families in urban settings.
- Allows us to send Sisters to other areas of this country and beyond as they partner with others and seek to serve Christ in all they encounter.